Wellness goes a step beyond health and being disease-free as it also speaks about one’s productivity, quality of life, and ability to contribute towards growth and progress.
Wellness has eight dimensions – Physical, Emotional, Intellectual, Social, Financial, Occupational, Environmental, and Spiritual.
Holistic Health is one of the cornerstones of Wellness. A holistic approach to health and disease management involves taking care of diet, lifestyle, stress, physical activity, sleep and rest, along with regularity in medical checks, lab monitoring, and appropriate medicines or supplements wherever required. Holistic Health is a way of life to attain Wellness.
Dr Varsha’s Health Solutions provides customized wellness programs for :
- Building Immunity and General Health
- Diabetes and Blood Pressure Management
- Healthy BMI and Cholesterol maintenance
- Improving Digestive Health
- Stress Management
- Workplace Wellness and Employee Health
Wellness programs are an integral part of Corporate Life and one’s Professional journey. Designing workplace and corporate wellness involves
- Understanding, evaluating and quantifying the current state of wellness
- Health assistance, counseling, and consultation
- Periodic health updates and customized programs including workshops, talks, and camps
The goals are to enhance
- health awareness and knowledge
- healthy workplace practices
- incorporation of lifestyle modifications
- regular health parameter checks and assessments
- health guidance and support
The essence lies in being able to assess, understand, improve and attain optimal levels of individual and organizational health-wellness, for better overall productivity and progress.
Write to email@example.com to discuss your wellness program today.
Corporate newsletters, workplace health benefits and assistance also available.